Reading List & Resource Guide
We love reading and learning from history and other great investors. Each investor must tailor his/her own approach to account for personal biases and personal tendencies, but the learning never ends.
We have learned and tailored our approach from the best practitioners of the past century, including Ben Graham, Warren Buffett, Charlie Munger, Philip Fisher, Seth Klarman, and many others.
- Security Analysis - Ben Graham
- The Intelligent Investor - Ben Graham
- The Most Important Thing - Howard Marks
- A Margin of Safety - Seth Klarman
- Poor Charlie's Almanack - Peter Kaufman
- The Essays of Warren Buffett - Lawrence Cunningham
- There's Always Something to Do - Christopher Risso-Gill
- You Can Be a Stock Market Genius - Joel Greenblatt
- The Little Book that Beats the Market - Joel Greenblatt
- The Little Book of Value Investing - Christopher Browne
- Common Stock and Uncommon Profits - Philip Fisher
- Where are the Customers' Yachts? - Fred Schwed
- The Little Book of Common Sense Investing - Jack Bogle
- The Outsiders - William Thorndike Jr.
- Dream Big - Christiane Correa
- The Money Masters - John Train
- The Smartest Guys in the Room: The Rise and Fall of Enron - Bethany McLean
- Autobiography of Benjamin Franklin - Benjamin Franklin
Memos from Oaktree Capital Chairman, Howard Marks - oaktreecapital.com
Warren Buffett's Berkshire Hathaway annual letters - berkshirehathaway.com
- Warren Buffett Partnership letters - available upon request